Impetigo among the most common skin disorders which not only affects the children but also attack adults. It normally causes red sores on the skin and further leads to yellow-brown texture outside of the skin. There are numerous antibiotics and home remedies available which can be used for the treatment but apple cider vinegar is an ancient way to get rid of impetigo overnight. In case you or anyone from your family experience impetigo at some point, apple cider vinegar is an ultimate solution.
Why is Apple Cider Vinegar Best For Impetigo?
This time you might think, how apple cider vinegar provides relief from impetigo? This is important to realize that apple cider vinegar is miracle solution which used almost every home remedy in Ayurveda. Several ancient traditions have been using vinegar to treat skin infections.
A study of Medscape General Medicine found that apple cider vinegar limits the production of infection causing bacteria. In other words, pathogenic bacterias cannot grow in the vinegar environment. For this reason, apple cider vinegar has been using from 400 BC to heal wounds and infections. This simple remedy is totally safe for all age and not associated with any side effect.
How-To Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Impetigo?
To make the simple remedy follow these simple steps
- Apple cider Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Water – ½ glass
- Cotton Balls
- Add apple cider vinegar in half glass of water and stir well
- Dip cotton balls into the prepared mixture and squeeze excessive liquid
- Gently apply to the affected areas
- Repeat the same process several times a day until impetigo gone
Prevention Tips For Impetigo
- Use a mild soap to wash affected skin or you can also try homemade face wash
- Avoid share cloth, towel and other items of infected person
- Wear gloves when applying apple cider vinegar to the infected person
- Avoid scratching and cut long nails of the person with impetigo
- Keep the infected person at home until impetigo cures properly
- Seek medical attention if apple cider vinegar doesn’t work